1. Part 1: Training - ServiceLab for Beginners:
This Training is the best way to learn the basics of ServiceLab.
You will get great videos, exercises and sample worksheets.
After completing this training you will be able to create your own worksheets and establish your own solutions.
Included: 45 Minutes Remote training with one of our training experts.
- Module Concept
- Areas of the ServiceLab window, Main Menu Bar, Function Bar, Module Bar, Module Browser, Worksheet Area
- Module configuration window
- Display windows
- Help-system, examples
- Key modules, copy channel settings, connect, disconnect, replace
- Read SIMATIC module, connection to a PLC
- Using STEP7 symbolism
- Visualization modules, Chart Recorder, Status Display, Read Date, Digital Meter, Bar Graph, Analog Meter
- How to import data to MS-Excel
- Troubleshooting, file analysis by Event Search
- Forecast Action module and Black Box.
2. Part 2: Training incl. Videos - Advanced training for ServiceLab
- Relay and Trigger modules
- Bit Logic, Logical Operations modules
- Fault detection by Combi Trigger and Logical Operation modules
- Write Data module
- Event controlled Data archiving
- Action and Switch modules
- Black Boxes
- Different Data Logger
- Usage of Global Strings and Global Variables
- Dynamic Auto Scaling
- Usage of External Measurement Cards together with PLC signals
- Internal Data Flow
3. Remote Training - save time and costs on your projects
You will get a individual training with one of our remote support experts.
We are pleased to support you with your project. For more information click here.